Saturday, June 14, 2014

ZUCCHINI CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS


Zucchini Carrot Oatmeal muffins found on Pinterest!   I changed the recipe a little. They are moist and delicious.  What more can I say.   Go over and check out Yellow Bliss Road and check out her beautiful photo of her muffins................I added the addition icing on top so I just ruined the health factor!   I found this recipe on yellow bliss road





Print recipe at Yellow Bliss Road
Zucchini Carrot Oatmeal Muffins 

preheat oven to 350 degrees, prepare your cupcake tins with papers or spray with Pam.  


1/2 cup rolled oats (I used quick oats) 
1 cup all purpose flour   (I used 1 1/2 cup flour)
1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour (I used 1 cup wheat flour)
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp salt
3 large eggs and 1 large egg white
3/4 cup oil
1 cup grated carrots
1 cup grated zucchini
3/4 cups raisins


In a large bowl add all the dry ingredients and whisk together.   In another bowl add the eggs and egg white along with the oil and whisk.   Then add the grated carrot and zucchini along with the raisins.  Then add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix.    I got 18 muffins. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.   

I made a thin confectioners icing and swirled on the top.   Bake and be happy










                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment